Autumn 2020

 


Fall came early this year - by mid September, the days were cooling. We welcomed autumn with open arms! Welcome days of grilling, bonfires, baking, evening walks, and lovely colors. 



My costco mum came with a sweet surprise - two colors instead of one! It has bloomed long and brought such a lovely glow to our back patio. 





I am so proud of how my succulents have grown since the beginning of  summer! I will be bringing them back inside for the winter soon but celebrating them and how much they love the Georgia sunshine! 


Just putting this here as a memory of getting my wisdom teeth out a few months ago. Isaac treated me like a queen - I think I slept for a few days straight! It was so smooth even though I was way older than the recommended age to get your wisdom teeth out - and I am so thankful to finally have it behind me!  


Some sweet girl time in Serenbe this September. As life continues to change and new things are on the horizon, these moments become even more special! 




And just a few more photos from the last few months that need a place. Moments here and there of joy, and quiet. A morning at home, enjoying the morning light on our bed.  A salad and mule (made affectionately by my hubby) for lunch when I was reading one of my favorite novels, The Help. Cheerwine and moments with Ike that were so ordinarily sweet. So grateful for the life we share!  





Pumpkin Carving with the Waldbeser family :) 



Apple Cider Press day with the Funk Family! :) 








Comments

Popular Posts