Currently Reading: Savor



"Things will not always be as they are now - there will be other things, good things. But I don't want to miss this, this right now, this sacred everyday. And I don't want only to see the surface. I want to see the depths - the work of God all around me, in conversation and prayer and silence and music. I want to connect with the God who made from dust, on purpose and for a purpose. I want to walk through my days in a warm conversation through prayer, aware as I walk that he walks with me, that as I speak, he hears me, that as I rest, he carries me."
"Let's savor this day, the beauty of the world God made, the richness of family and friendship, the good gifts of creativity and work. All the things that populate our days are worth savoring."



Comments

Popular Posts