Memories of our Wedding Weekend!

Approaching our one year anniversary is bringing back memories of our wedding weekend!

Saturday morning photos.

I love that our first look was on the lane - over the summer before our engagement, I spent many hours walking & praying & resting in Jesus up and down the lane as I processed the changes and joys ahead. It was a sweet end of that season of living at home to embrace this man I had long loved and prayed for on the driveway lane to my childhood home.



Rehearsal and rehearsal dinner memories.




Morning of the wedding with my bridesmaids.



 




The evening of our wedding, we had a small family & close friends gathering at a historic house. We cut our cake, and enjoyed some more intimate moments with those we love.






Comments

Popular Posts