Quarantine Landscaping


This spring, during the quarantine, Ike and I have tackled the project of redesigning our front landscape. I tried to capture the process in photos to one day look back upon. 
What it looked like before we started: 









(This mockingbird was thrilled about all the worms we were uncovering 😀) 





We started with transplanting the two golden euonymus bushes to be on each side of the bricked area of the house and moving the other large bush around to the side of the house to block the AC unit. Then we planted a cypress tree on the corner - it is tiny now but suppose to grow to be 20 feet tall. 




Next we shaped the beds - trying to give them some "curve" appeal :) 

During this process, we uncovered some crazy rootballs left from bushes we removed last summer after we moved. 




We ended up transplanting everything in the beds at some point - we moved the obsession nandinas from the right bed to the left bed. We purchased another golden euonymus, some japanese maples, sunshine ligustrums, loropetalums, an ameila gardenia tree, and a lot of variegated liriope grass. It was so fun watching it all come together! 








We have been loving our amelia gardenia tree! The smell of these blooms is heavenly. 



And the bush we transplanted to around the side of the house to help hide the AC unit is covered in white blooms - we must have moved last year right after it stopped blooming because we had no idea that it flowered! Such a sweet surprise! 

Comments


  1. I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses...............

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts