Spring 2020



This spring has been so unique! To be honest, most of the photos of this post are from the first month of spring - February & early March. After that, while we made many lovely memories at home, I did not photograph very many of them. I look back at these photos now from early Spring - of eating out and spending time with others & it feels like another life! 


Ash & I used to get together one day a week or so to study - that was so fun! This Friday in February, we went for lunch at She Craft Co after a morning of study. 

We went shopping and found some wine "with our name on it." We didn't buy it, but we had to take a photo :) 

We stayed in for Valentine's Day this year but the following morning, we went for a walk around Lake Peachtree and had a lunch date at the Curious Pig - this meal goes down as Isaac's favorite meal of the year so far! 





Quiet moments at home 




Carrot Cake I made for church lunch - so much fun & I forgot how much I like the taste of carrot cakes! 










My 25th birthday - celebrated by getting my hair cut for the first time in almost a year! Felt so good. 

This was the first week that covid really hit our area and I started caring for covid patients. We decided instead of going out for my birthday dinner we would order in sushi - it was amazing! 






Ike spoiled me with some peanut butter pie for my birthday :) Just looking at these photos now make my mouth water....




Throughout the quarantine, our neighborhood had a new different foodtrucks visit. A local burger joint food truck, a BBQ place, and a doughnut truck - definitely a highlight! 


Isaac has done so much research and work on his salt water fish tank during this quarantine! He actually upgraded his 40 gallon tank to an 100 gallon tank - but I took this picture before we started moving anything to remember our first little fish tank. (Our first fish tank together  that is- Isaac had a previous salt water fish tank in highschool.) 



We have done so much cooking from home during the quarantine. I have loved that Isaac is working from home and we sometimes (when I'm not working or sleeping during the day) get to eat all three meals together! This season has been strange, but in many ways so sweet. Definitely some memories to treasure forever! 









We really missed celebrating Easter with our families and church family this year. We had an Easter brunch at home and watched the church Zoom session. It was a day for quietness and reflection. Once again, sweet and special in its own way. 


Comments

Popular Posts