1 Corinthians 13


"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; [b]bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

My Father is very patient & kind.
My Father is not envious, never boastful.
My Father is not arrogant.
My Father is never rude, nor He self-seeking.
My Father is not quick to take offense.
My Father keeps no score of wrongs.
My Father does not gloat over my sins, but is always glad when truth prevails.
My Father knows no limit to His endurance, no end to His trust.
My Father is always hopeful & patient.


(adapted from "The Search for Significance" by Robert S. McGee)

Comments

Popular Posts