Saying good-bye to our first apartment


Our first home - the apartment on Spring Street. I don't think we expected to be there for 3+ years, but we truly loved this little first home of ours. It was small & cozy. We made many memories in this second story apartment and will forever remember it with fondness. 
















 I meant to get pictures of all of it - the tiny bathroom where Isaac & I could not both be in without bumping into each other, the sunroom where we ate summer meals and listened to the birds, the den where many hours of studying occurred, and the little deck where we grew our first pot gardens together. Alas, the weeks leading up the the move where full of these spaces being overcome with boxes.

Feeling alittle teary as I look back on this sweet place. Thanking the Lord that we had such a sweet first home!

Comments

  1. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Omola i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex whicmptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr. Omola cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Omola God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, Email Address dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp or call him +2348118116254.thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts