Strasbourg, France


Our first time to enter France was a spontaneous decision! Isaac & I were planning to take a train from Stuttgart, Germany, to Paris the next day. But since we were only about 30 minutes from the Germany/France boarder, we made a last minute decision to swing into Strasbourg for a tiny peak into France! :) 

The Strasbourg Cathedral was unreal. This Gothic cathedral was so dramatically different from the previous baroque cathedrals we had experienced. 






The interior stain glass was breathtaking! 








Our time in Strasbourg was so brief - less than an hour in total. However, the cathedral was just SO memorable! 


Comments

  1. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Omola i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex whicmptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr. Omola cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Omola God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, Email Address dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp or call him +2348118116254.thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts