The Longing

An old journal entry that still echoes my heart.

I want that eyesight of the soul.
To see the beauty – the glowing sunlight, the falling rain. I want to be like the artist who uses a brush to capture the most ordinary of settings, the apple, flower, tree – and creates an illustration, a portrayal, a vignette. A moment to cherish and wonder at. I want to have artist eyes. To see the beauty & significance & Presence of Divinity. Now, in these ordinary moments.
I want to see the beauty of the woodwork behind the speaker as he speaks – to hear the rise & fall of his voice as a song. I want to hear the loveliness of song, of poetry, of the way her hair lays.

I want to notice. I want to be grateful. I want to live in a song of thanks to God.





Comments

  1. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Omola i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex whicmptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr. Omola cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Omola God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, Email Address dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp or call him +2348118116254.thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts