Christmas 2020


As we decorated for Christmas this year, we decided to go with a mini tabletop Christmas tree. And we ended up loving our mini tree so much! 




 







We were in Peoria for our 5th wedding anniversary. We celebrated simply, but it was wonderful. It felt right to be back in the place we lived for our first 3.5 years of marriage to celebrate this milestone!  





I took so few photos while we were in Peoria. But, here are a few moments of our time there....



Dezi's "sock" baby Jesus :) 



(Road trip home from Peoria) 


I worked the night before and after Christmas - so we spent the day in Christmas pjs. I slept most of the day and woke up to some Christmas coffee made by my love. :) It was perfect. 




(Christmas at work)






Memories from the Waldbeser Family Christmas! 

















Following our family Christmas, we went on a day trip to North Carolina to ski! It was my first time. I hated the first hour, was nearly in tears, and was about one wipe-out away from quitting. However, then Isaac convinced me to try going up the ski lift and trying one of the slopes and while I was still terrible at it, I began to see the beauty of this sport and what keeps people coming back for more! By the end of the day, I made it down the slope without wiping out and that felt like a win! :) 







New Year's Eve. We had a few friends in for an evening of games, food/drink, laughter and worship. 













 

Comments

  1. Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Dr. Omola i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex whicmptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr. Omola cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Omola God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem, Email Address dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp or call him +2348118116254.thank me later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts