Mirabell Palace Garden (Salzburg, Austria)

 
This afternoon in Salzburg was finding us with some travel-weary souls. Our view was cloudy and we needed some time to refocus. We separated as couples and wandered Salzburg.
 
I had been wanting to see the Mirabell Palace Gardens since we had arrived, so we walked across the Salzach river from where we had spent most of the day & found the Mirabell Palace.
 




I loved this grand view of the Hohensalzburg Castle. (below)



Ike & I sat in the gardens on a bench under the trees for a long while - talking through some things & trying to help one another refocus on truth.
 
I loved having that one-on-one time with Isaac & realized how much it helped my soul.



 
I remember in The Sound of Music Maria & the children ran through this arbor way during the song of her teaching them the basics of singing. :)
 


All over Europe, I kept seeing roses!
 
They were stunning. Some grew in ready-made bouquets - so many blossoms on a single stem! 



We strolled through this beautiful baroque garden & dreamed of maybe returning one day.
Salzburg is a place I would love to visit again.

 

Comments

Popular Posts